We are thrilled to offer this kit from TEKTON and have found their tools to be a fantastic value. They've proven to make top notch tools at affordable costs without sacrificing anything. Fit and finish is as good as tool brands that sell for much more and their product selection if outstanding. One of the many reasons why TEKTON is at the top of our list is that if you need a replacement single wrench, socket or tool they likely sell it separately. If you need to expand a selection of wrenches or sockets into sizes that may not have come with the kit (or you' lost one) you have you can always order larger or smaller sizes to get the job done without having mismatched tools in your collection.
Their customer service and warranty response is second to none, yet we have found that their tools are built so well that warranty issues are few and far between. Lifetime warranty with NO fuss is worth paying 2-3 times what their tools sell for.
- Drop forged, heat treated chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant black electroplate finish
- 6-point, beveled-nose sockets
- Hole on socket locks onto drive tang
- Grips flat sides of fastener head, not corners, preventing round-off
- 11-pc. dual-size sockets increase range of set by 32% over conventional socket sets
- 4 sets in one
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
Built for use with impact tools, these TEKTON 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive deep impact sockets effortlessly break free rusty suspension and exhaust bolts, quickly remove stuck lug nuts, and loosen crank bolts with ease.
TEKTON impact sockets efficiently transfer torque from impact wrench to fastener, loosening the most stubborn nuts and bolts. Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel, our impact sockets are more resistant to drive end round out than standard impact sockets, resulting in a longer useable life. TEKTON impact sockets meet or exceed ANSI performance standards.
The high-torque, 6-point socket grips the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts, not just the corners, so there's no need to worry about stripping fastener head or damaging socket. An extra-deep broach in the deep sockets enables you to access the entire length of fasteners.
Even in low light, the high-contrast, permanent laser etched size markings are easy-to-read.
The customized red TEKTON case can be stored in a tool chest or carried to your job site. Molded size markings keeps set organized and identifies any missing sockets.
Length 14.8 in.
Width 11 in.
Height 3.3 in.
Weight 13.25 lb.
Country of Origin Taiwan
- 3/8 in. Drive impact sockets:
- 6-pc. 3/8 in. Drive shallow 6-point sockets (inch): 3/8, 7/16 (11 mm), 1/2, 9/16, 11/16, 3/4 in. (19 mm)
- 7-pc. 3/8 in. Drive shallow 6-point sockets (metric): 8 (5/16), 9, 12, 13, 14, 16 (5/8), 17 mm
- 1-pc. 3/8 in. Drive x 3 in. extension
- 1/2 in. Drive impact sockets:
- 11-pc. 1/2 in. Drive shallow 6-point sockets (metric): 10, 11 (7/16), 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 (5/8), 17, 18, 21, 24 mm (15/16)
- 10-pc. 1/2 in. Drive deep 6-point sockets (inch): 1/2, 9/16, 11/16, 3/4 (19 mm), 13/16, 7/8 (22 mm), 1, 1-1/16 (27 mm), 1-1/8, 1-1/4 in. (32 mm)
- 1-pc. 1/2 in. Drive (F) x 3/8 in. drive (M) reducer
- 1-pc. 1/2 in. Drive x 3 in. extension
- Complete with storage case
This TEKTON 4883 1/2 Inch Drive Deep 6-Point Impact Socket Set: 15-Piece Metric is one of the many MINI Cooper Parts and Accessories that we carry and will fit the following MINI Cooper Models and Years:
any and all models
There are no product reviews for this product yet.
If you have purchased this item and would like to leave a product review please sign in to add your review.