Please note these are made to order and typically take 4-7 business days for the manufacturing and assembly process.
Easily adjust camber track side with Vorshlag's R50, R52, R53, R55, R56, R57, R58 or R59 camber plates. Please see drop down menu for options and fitments.
Over-sized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5”, 2.25" and 60mm “coilover” style springs, stock style springs and all strut types.
* Compatible with 2.5", 2.25" and 60 mm Coilover springs, factory springs and all struts.
* No need to change camber plates when switching from regular springs to coilovers! Some companies sell you two totally different camber plates for coilover springs and factory style springs.
* Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
* Plates are designed specifically for the MINI chassis.
* Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
* The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any R53 MINI camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
* Provides up to -3° front camber - a huge benefit for the Mini chassis.
* There is no change in ride height from the OEM upper mounts.
* 100% CNC machined, alloy steel construction - Tough as a German Tank!
* All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
* Engraved with Vorshlag logo, "MINI" and orientation.
* Vorshlag Upper spring perches included (see "Spring Perch" drop down option menu, below).
Please pick the spring perch diameter that works with the springs you have. Coilover springs typically come in one of three diameters: 2.25", 60mm and 2.5". If you have stock or "lowering" springs choose the OEM perch size from the menu.
There are no product reviews for this product yet.
If you have purchased this item and would like to leave a product review please sign in to add your review.