AST is one of the most advanced and high quality suspension manufacturers in the game. Any of their products will leave you completely satisfied and even more in love with your car than you thought possible
AST's Competition 3-Way, or 5300 Series Suspension system is the top of the line suspension. It is specifically designed for professional racing, but has all of the benefits of a street-based suspension.
For the best performance on the track, AST Suspension designed the Competition 3-way adjustable series. The 5300 Series shock absorbers are rebound adjustable in 12 positions on the strut.
The highspeed compression is adjustable in 12 positions and the lowspeed compression is adjustable in 14 positions. Both compression adjustments are made using an external canister. All adjusters work completely independent.
Many years of technical knowledge, testing and experience has been refined, fettled and brought together to create a perfect balance between the choice of springs and the corresponding damping characteristics. This makes it a versatile product for every customer. The 5300 series shock absorbers are the best solution for every race team. Once installed te shock absorbers are easy to setup, highly reliable and require low maintenance during the season because of the high grade of materials used.
All of this together makes the 5300 series shock absorbers a championship winning damper, over and over again. The AST 5300 Suspension is worldwide renowned for its performance at every level.
- High end, track ready suspension.
- Rebound, Low & Hi Speed Compression Adjustable (‘Triples’), with a remote reservoir.
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel, heat dissipation and oil/nitrogen gas capacity.
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts are inverted and offer exceptional strength, which in turn reduces geometry change under corner and braking manoeuvres.
- Aluminum cylinder, threaded body shocks, factory mounting style.
- New low friction seal on all AST dampers.
- Spherical lower ”eye” shock mounts.
- Reservoir with hose or piggyback (piggyback examples: ’08 STI & BMW E36 rears).
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies.
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid.
- Front and Rear Top Mounts Included
- Optional DLC Coated 44,5mm inverted shafts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable.
- Revalvable for specific characteristics.
Image shown is a representation of the actual product. Ordered product will have slight variations
This AST: 5300 Coilover Kit: Gen 2 is one of the many MINI Cooper Parts and Accessories that we carry and will fit the following MINI Cooper Models and Years:
Gen 2 MINI:
R55 MINI Cooper Clubman: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
R55 MINI Cooper S Clubman: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
R56 MINI Cooper Hatchback: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
R56 MINI Cooper S Hatchback: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
R57 MINI Cooper Convertible: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
R57 MINI Cooper S Convertible: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
R58 MINI Cooper Coupe: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
R58 MINI Cooper S Coupe: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
R59 MINI Cooper Roadster: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
R59 MINI Cooper S Roadster: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
R-Fifty WHAT?? Confused about what model MINI you have? We’re here to help. Check this out for more information.
There are no product reviews for this product yet.
If you have purchased this item and would like to leave a product review please sign in to add your review.