At every turn the feature-rich G9 has the precise attention to detail... the nuance that makes great tools great.
- The most comfortable, most balanced orbital we've ever created
- Powerful 1,000-watt motor, 9mm orbit for efficient defect removal
- Patent pending fan-cooled counterbalance extends tool and pad life
- Detachable cord makes tool storage a snap
- Equipped with 6" vented backing plate
- Can be converted to use our 5" backing plate and pad family
The G9's powerful 1,100-watt motor, 9mm orbit, and 6" vented backing plate provide the perfect amount of power, pad rotation, and control. It's light, comfortable, smooth running, super quiet, fun to use, and most of all highly effective. We have taken all the lessons learned from our decades of orbital development and evolution and poured them into the G9. This results in a tool that has six patents pending, numerous worldwide quality certifications, and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. The G9 is so easy to use even first-timers can detail their ride with confidence, peace of mind, and high expectations. Take one for a test drive today and power your car's shine to new heights.
- Powerful 1000-watt, 8.5-amp motor
- 9mm orbit throw
- Fan-cooled counter-balance (patent pending)
- Premium bearing construction
- Fitted with 6" Vented Orbital Backing Plate
- 2000 - 6400 orbits per minute
- 10-foot quick-connect 18 AWG SJO rubber power cord
- 6 speed settings
- Speed dial accessible for right- and left-hand users
- Constant speed control
- Double-shot rubber platypus head-grip, and strategically placed all over tool
- Shroud grip contoured to accommodate four fingers
- Rest pads for tool to lay stable on its back
- Quick access brush side ports
- Includes 14 mm backing plate wrench, and replacement high-carbon brushes
- Convertible to a 5" pad system with optional 5" Vented Orbital Backing Plate
There are no product reviews for this product yet.
If you have purchased this item and would like to leave a product review please sign in to add your review.