"Go Go Gadget!"
Maybe you aren't Inspector Gadget, but you will feel like you are with the Tekton Telescoping Pick up and Inspection Tool Set!
- Two-piece set rescues screws, tools, and small parts from hard-to-reach places and helps you examine inside ducts, engines, and other hidden areas
- Magnetic pick-up tool retrieves ferrous metal objects weighing up to 1-1/2 pounds
- Compact shaft telescopes from 7 to 21 inches to reach deep into tight spaces
- 2-inch diameter inspection mirror swivels to any angle for the best view
- Lightweight shaft with soft, nonslip handle grip telescopes from 10-1/2 to 16 inches
With a 21-inch-long magnetic pick-up tool and a 16-inch-long inspection mirror, the TEKTON 2-pc. Telescoping Pick-Up and Inspection Tool Set saves the day by reaching into tight spaces to rescue ferrous metal objects and helping you examine under, around, and inside hidden areas.
Save the day with the TEKTON 2-pc. Telescoping Pick-Up and Inspection Tool Set. The compact magnetic pick-up tool extends from 7 to 21 inches and reaches deep into tight spaces to rescue screws, tools, springs, and other ferrous metal objects weighing up to two pounds. The 2-inch diameter inspection mirror is mounted on a dual ball joint that swivels to any angle for the best view of hidden areas. It telescopes from 10-1/2 to 16 inches to help you see the real situation and eliminate guesswork inside wall cavities, chimneys, ducts, engines, and other out-of-reach areas.